Tomato Nutritional Benefits Native to Central America, the tomato was first cultivated by the Aztecs. It is thought, the name originates from the Aztec word ‘tomatl’ meaning the swelling fruit.
- Outstanding antioxidant content – rich in powerful lycopene, thought to have the highest antioxidant activity of all the carotenoids.
- Excellent source of: Dietary Fibre, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium and Manganese.
- Good source of: Vitamin E, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper.
How to use Stir delicious tomato powder into soups, sauces, stews, casseroles, and curries. Sprinkle into rice dishes, pasta, couscous and salads. Boost the nutritional content of smoothies and protein drinks.
- Natural Dried Tomato – Solanum lycopersicum. Produce of China.
- Concentrated powder – equivalent to eating approx. 4 times the whole veg.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.