Vitamin C is essential to many functions in the body and is one of the leading vitamins for immune support.
Offers superior antioxidant support.
Supports healthy immune function and promotes well-being.
Forms the molecular basis for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- ingredients: Sucrose, Ascorbic Acid, Corn Syrup, Silica, Sorbitol, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Raspberry Flavor, Vegetable Glycerin, Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) (seed), Raspberry Puree, Acerola, Rose Hips, Hesperidin Complex, Rutin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Natural Caramel Color, Black Currant Powder, Green Pepper Extract.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Wafer: Calories 15 Total Carbohydrate 3g (1g) Sugars (3g) Vitamin C 500 mg (833%) (Ascorbic Acid and Rose Hips) Acerola 5 mg Citrus Bioflavonoids 2 mg (Citrus sinensis) (fruit) Buckwheat Flour 19 mg Rutin 2mg Hesperidin Complex 2 mg (Citrus spp.) (fruit)
- How to use: For adults, chew one (1) to four (4) wafers daily, or as needed. Chewable Acerola C wafers have a fruity flavor and may be chewed or dissolved slowly in the mouth.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”