Pat Saunders Straws
These straws have one-way valves which stay filled with fluid, even after removing the straw from a user’s lips. This feature eliminates the possibility of sucking in too much air while drinking. The clip-on straw hooks onto the side of a glass or cup to prevent the straw from falling out. Each package includes one 254mm (10″) and one 178mm (7″) straw.
- NRS Healthcare F17914 Pat Saunders One Way Drinking Straws 2 lengths – Pack of 2 Straws
- One-way valve – liquid stays in straw even if straw is moved from user’s lips
- Contains one way valve, straws clip easily on to glasses and cups
- Two different straws included – 1 x 18cm (7-inch) length, 1 x 25cm (10-inch) length
- Enable easier drinking for people with reduced ability to suck