Suggested Intake: 1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities. Contraindications: No known allergic reactions Non-Active Ingredients:Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, (cholecalciferol), stearic acid. Non GM & Free From: Wheat, gluten, yeast; lactose; colours, flavours and preservatives. Storage: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
- A Vegan, Wholefood plant base: from vitamin D3-rich lichen extract, one tablets providing 62.5µg (2500i.u.) at 1250% of RDA
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with assisting with the maintenance of strong bones and teeth, helping support the functions of the immune system and contributing toward normal muscle functions
- Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient (Vitamin D)
- Those at particular risk of Vitamin D deficiency are children (under 5 years), the elderly (65 years+), pregnant women and those that rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine)
- Suitable for all ages, those with Candida and yeast sensitivities. Free from Genetically Modified Substances