From Classic Canes ‘Tea Party’ Range, this cane is the perfect fashion accessory for a variety of outfits, with a striking Harvest Festival pattern that will add that touch of class and refinement to every occasion. It’s a classic looking cane and yet so unique and offers excellent support for those seeking a cane for light orthopaedic or post op use, as the users weight is carried directly over the shaft of the stick. And don’t forget, we’ve added those difficult to find, ferrules and a matching wrist loop, to produce this top quality bundle. In addition, you can easily adjust this cane to the perfect height, in a fun, simple procedure, that you and a friend can do in a couple of minutes. Here’s how – The walking stick user should stand upright, in the type of shoes they usually wear, with their arms hanging down naturally by their sides. Another person should offer the walking stick up to your arm and use the stick height adjusters to adjust the height, so that the handle is level with the bump at the bottom of the wrist bone. This will mean that the users arm will be slightly bent when they hold the stick. And if you’re a collector, there’s twelve multi-coloured, multi-patterned canes in this exciting new ‘Tea Party’ range.’ And as with all things of value, it’s all about quality. This cane is produced by a top British cane manufacturer, in the heart of Somerset in the UK. So the last thing you need to do right now, is to take one more look, admire the craftsmanship and then …. well of course, you decide!
- Striking Harvest Festival Pattern That Will Add That Look Of Slimline, Fashionable Refinement, To Your Outfit
- Includes 2 Spare Ferrules, Matching Wrist Loop And is Height Adjustable Between 77-100cm
- Ideal For Light Orthopaedic and Post Op Use
- Beautiful Collectors Cane That Will Make Your Collection Utterly Unique
- Top UK Cane Manufacturer, Based In Somerset, Hampshire For Assured Quality