Circulation Pro is a unique Calf Pump System and Electro foot plate Stimulator developed to help stimulate and boost the Blood Circulation in the Legs, Feet & Ankles.
It’s the only Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) medical device that promotes the full walking motion; the most important movement is the heel rise motion that stimulates the Calf Muscle Pump (CMP) therefore helping to stimulate blood flow. This motion is vital for the optimisation of the CMP’s function, the heel rise motion contracts the CMP which squeezes the veins and starts to push the venous blood back to the heart.
Use the wireless remote control to adjust the level of intensity required for each treatment session. Use for 25 minutes 3-4 times per week. Can be plugged into a socket or use x4 C batteries, carry on your treatment when you need it most. Circulation Pro has 15 therapeutic modes which automatically cycle through your treatment, every minute the mode will change. Enhance each session by applying the supplied conductive gel to improve stimulation performance
The main difference between Circulation Pro and other devices are the independent foot pedals, these ensure you can start gently and effectively improving your circulation through calf pump exercise within minutes of using the Circulation ProTM.
Just using the calf pump foot rocking pedals alone for 10 minutes a day can stimulate an increase in your blood flow. If you combine the EMS stimulation from the electrical conductive foot plates with the foot pedal rocking you will certainly go a long way to start improving circulation, reduce swelling in the ankles and feet as well as having that feeling of healthier and more energised legs.
30 day money back guarantee
Accessories included are: Remote control, Conductive gel (85ml) and 2 pairs of TENS pads.
- Includes: Remote Control, 2 pairs of TENS pads & 85ml Conductive Gel
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) – Boosts the Calf Muscle Pump to stimulate Blood Circulation
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation) – Reduces Pain. Pads can be positioned directly on the point of pain – e.g. on the back, shoulders, hip, knee, elbow or thigh.
- Physical Therapy – Enhances the Calf Muscle Pump increasing effectiveness
- Pain Relief in the comfort of your home.