More zinc is found in the body than any other trace element except for Iron. Relatively large amounts are found in bone and muscle, and it’s also prevalent in the prostate and retina, so this trace mineral is extremely important to overall health. Ingredients: Zinc gluconate, kelp leaf & stem (Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata), alfalfa aerial parts (Medicago sativa), thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris). Bulking agent; di-calcium phosphate, anti-caking agents; microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate. Take one tablet daily with a meal Product Code 1601 (120 tablets) Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- AVAILABLE ONLY from UK Sellers, Nature’s Sunshine’s zinc is derived from zinc gluconate Each tablet contains 15mg, (150% of the NRV) combined in a rich, natural base of kelp plant, alfalfa herb and thyme herb, for efficient absorption, and maximum benefit.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is a component of more than 300 enzymes, needed for, amongst other things, the synthesis of proteins, good immune function, tissue healing and repairing wounds. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Zinc is also an antioxidant, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and is required in threshold amounts to maintain normal levels of testosterone. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, and pregnant and lactating women require extra zinc.
- Zinc is used for the normal maintenance of bones, hair, skin, vision, and the normal function of the immune system. It is used for protein synthesis, and it also maintains the normal metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, macro nutrients and vitamin A.
- UK PRODUCT AWARENESS: This UK Product is available ONLY in the UK. Genuine UK compliant products cannot be supplied directly by USA Sellers, VitaHerbs, Healthy Warehouse, and NaturaShop.