Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin. We can’t store it in our body, which means we need it from our diet every day.
Vitamin C has proved to be highly successful as an antioxidant for infections, and has a widespread role in health and disease, especially when used in higher levels. Vitamin C can be found in food and drink especially fruit and vegetables, but a normal diet does not provide enough for optimal health.
The importance of Vitamin C in helping to prevent aging is underestimated. An adequate supply of Vitamin C enables the regeneration of Vitamin E and other antioxidants in the body, vital in supporting the slowdown of aging.
Hercules Health Vitamin C 1000mg
Formulated to provide gradual release in the body
Vitamin C is made from Asorbic Acid which is a naturally occurring organic compound with antioxidant properties
Benefits of Vitamin C 1000mg:
✔Helps Maintain a Healthy Immune System
✔Energy Booster – Reduces tiredness and fatigue
✔Helpful for Skin Conditions and Wound Healing
Signs that you are not getting sufficient vitamin C include bleeding gums, feeling lethargic, bone pain, and joint pain. You might also have a vitamin C deficiency if wounds don’t heal or reopen after they appear to have healed.
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH Vitamin C 1000mg – A Remarkable Vitamin – Timed Release for Maximum Benefit
- PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS – Boosts Immune System and Increases Energy – Helpful for Skin Conditions and Wound Healing – Anti Aging for Youthful Skin and Healthy Gums
- 4 MONTHS SUPPLY x 120 Caplets
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, nuts, wheat, yeast or porcine. LONG shelf life.
- MADE IN THE UK: Foil sealed, tamper proof retail bottle, manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest quality and safety standards in a GMP licensed facility with ISO & UKAS quality assurance certifications. 100% satisfaction guarantee.