Watch our new product video on youtube showing the products features:
Height – 86cm / 34″ to 106cm /42″
Width at front – 42cm / 16.5″
Width at rear – 24cm / 9.5″
Length – 79cm / 31″
Folded Height – See seat height
Folded Width – 46cm / 18″
Folded Length – 79cm / 31″
Knee Pad Height – 46cm / 18″to 56cm / 22″
Knee Pad Width – 18cm / 8″
Knee Pad Length – 36cm /14″
Bag Size – (WxDxH) 26cm x 20cm 23cm / 10″ x 8″ x 9″
Boxed Size – 74cm x 28cm x 44cm / 24″ x 11″ x 17″
Total Weight – 10kg / 22lbs
Max user weight – 136kgs / 21 stone
- The knee glider walker is very much a niche product designed to be a better option than crutches for some users. It is ideal to aid users recovering from foot injuries. It is also suitable for some amputees. It is far easier to operate than crutches, requires less effort and reduces risk of falling.
- It is designed for a single user, and has an aluminium frame with steerable front wheels and dual cable brakes. It features a closed cell polyurethane foam pad to support the users knee. It is suitable for left and right hand use. Perfect for renting out to customers who are recovering from surgery and/or trauma.
- Dual hand brakes for added safety. Leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort. Seat height can be adjusted without tools.
- Handle height adjustment. Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation. Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability.
- Can be steered for increased manoeuvrability. Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety. 8″ castors are ideal for indoor/outdoor use. Easily removeable bag on the front.