PINK SUN Organic Apple Cider Vinegar contains living enzymes and nutrients called the “Mother of Vinegar” and has been produced for body, flavour and natural tannins. Produced in the UK and certified organic by the Soil Association you can have confidence it is a truly organic product. Fresh certified organic cider apples are age matured in oak the traditional way resulting in a distinctive, premium quality, raw apple cider vinegar. The dark brown colour is indicative of the high natural tannins present in quality cider apples and no sulphites are used at all in the entire production process. It is not pasteurised or filtered therefore leaving the “Mother” and all of its goodness intact in its natural form. Packed into non leaching HDPE containers (also available in glass bottles from PINK SUN). Please note, “the Mother” may not always be visible but enzymes are present and have not been removed or destroyed.
Per 100ml: Energy 21KJ; Fat .2g; Carbohydrate .2g – of which sugars .2g; Protein .6g; Salt 0g
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablespoons mixed with water 3 x per day. Add honey or fruit juice to taste. In marinades, preserving, salad dressing and sauces. Shake before use. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
PINK SUN Ltd are certified organic by the Soil Association (licensee DA22232) and sell a range of gluten free organic and raw baking products including organic raw chia seeds, organic almond flour, organic coconut flour, raw organic coconut oil, organic whey protein powder and more! Please see our full range of protein powders, organic green powders and nutritional wholefoods.
- Organic UK produced apple cider vinegar with the “Mother” 1 litre
- Organic certified by the Soil Association, no sulphites, pesticides or fertilisers, non-GM
- Small batch age matured in oak over many years to create a more distinct flavour, not pressurised to speed up the acetification!
- Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurised, undiluted, dark colour from natural tannins
- Produced with body and flavour, food grade, suitable for both humans and pets