Vitamin E promotes immune function and helps support cardiovascular health.
Vitamin E is also a powerful antioxidant that helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
Studies have shown that oxidative stress caused by free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
- ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Soybean Oil.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Softgel: Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-Gamma, d-Delta Tocopherols) 400 IU 1,333%”
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”