Passionfruit Nutritional Benefits
South-American vine fruit – rich in antioxidants.
Excellent Source of Vitamin C – one passionfruit contains 36% RDI.
Good levels of vitamin B complex and vitamin A.
High in iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
Strong source of dietary fibre – 100g of fresh fruit contains 27% RDI.
Lush tropical flavour – ideal for use in smoothies, yoghurts, cereals, baking, desserts.
- Dried Fruit Pulp of Passiflora edulis, produce of Brazil.
- Highly-concentrated powdered fruit. No artificial colours, preservatives, or added sugar.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.