The Motus is an adaptive wheelchair that can be customised to your unique preferences. Adjustable on the fly, the swing-away footrests and height-adjustable back allows for more comfortable seating. Optionally, you can get your Motus with compact, fixed front frame and single panel aluminum footrest.
Always on the go? The Motus can be folded quickly to make transport and storage simple, saving you time and energy.
The Motus has a modular design approach with 48 different wheel settings. No matter your size or your driving style, you will be able to adapt its settings to your unique specifications. Toe-in and toe-out adjustment offers a better alignment of your rear wheels, minimising rolling resistance and saving power.
Angled front frame allows increased horizontal positioning of caster wheels and improved forward stability. Caster housing alignment is easily adjusted.
Knee-Level lock lever is both stiff and easy to operate and won’t rotate around chair frame.
The Motus comes in 2 models: CV and CS. You can also choose from a variety of framing colour options such as Candy Red, Sparkle Blue Green, Dormant Marine Blue, Anthracite Metallic, and Deep Black.
Maximum load capacity of 125kg (seat widths up to 19.5″) or 140kg (seat widths over 19.5″).
- Hold on – The Motus handles have a sleek profile and easy grip. Also available as an option are flip down handles that lock in place for a sturdy grip
- Keep cool – Optional knit spacer fabric looks and feels good, and lets air circulate to keep you cool
- Ride easy – Optional elevating leg rests have high pivot point, which allows better positioning and extension of your legs
- Find your center – Our specially designed rear wheel adapters offer 48 different wheel settings and adapt to your unique size and driving style. You can also fine tune your seat angle and height to get perfect positioning
- Swing shift – Motus leg rests swing in and out and can be released with one hand. They’re so lightweight they even stand up on their own when removed, making them easy to grab after transfers