OSTRICH OIL 100 % PURE ORGANIC SHIPS IN A FOOD GRADE GLASS AND PLASTIC BOTTLES BPA FREE Ancient cultures used ostrich oil as a cosmetic and in the treatment of lesions, burns, contact dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, dry hair conditions, bedsores, and many other ailments. Ostrich oil has long been used in ancient Egyptian, Roman and African cultures for both medicinal and cosmetic benefits. Ostrich oil is a wonderful moisturizer and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is said to have been used by Cleopatra as a part of her skin care routine. Ostrich Ol contains a high concentrate of healing Omega Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9), these all natural skin moisturizing and conditioning properties make Ostrich Oil ideal for today’s skin care products. Ostrich Oil absorbs quickly and provides luxurious moisture for hours. Ostrich Oil has been used for arthritis, athlete’s foot, chapped lips, calluses, cuts, scrapes, joint pain, insect bites, scares, burns, rapid skin repair, sun burns, stretch marks, sprains, rashes, sore muscles, aging, wrinkles, hemorrhoids, psoriasis, eczema, contact dermatitis, and massage.
- Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
- Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
- It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- We make our natural non-GMO completely Organic 100% pure oils with the highest standards of quality and integrity. Our company does not test its products on animals