Hydrolysed marine collagen is rich in amino acids
The collagen we use comes from fish. A recent study (J Agric Food Chem 55(4) 1532-1535 (2007)) has shown the body assimilates collagen sourced from the sea rather than from other sources such as from mushrooms more easily. The collagen we use has undergone a unique process in which it is broken down into tiny fragments, so that the body can easily absorb them.
High concentration of Chondroitin and Glucosamine
The source we use for this product has a high percentage of chondroitin (10%) and glucosamine (17%).
Magnesium and calcium in citrate form
Oseogen® joint capsules contain essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium. We have added these in their citrate forms.
- Oseogen 7G is a revolutionary new supplement that contains a wealth of plant extracts as well as a large amount of chondroitin and glucosamine.
- To complete the action of Oseogen 7G we have added a number of vitamins including vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 all of which contribute to the process of cell division.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Silicon & Vitamins B.
- Content on Bromelain, Veldt Grapre & natural dry extracts from Horsetail, White Willow, Turmeric
- The perfect natural food supplement for muscle and cartilage injuries.