Spinach Nutritional Benefits
- The King of Leafy Greens – known for its high protein and iron content.
- One of the World’s most nutrient rich vegetables.
- Packed with antioxidants – contains more than 12 different flavonoid compounds.
- Concentrated amount of Vitamin K – 1 cup of cooked spinach contains 987% RDI.
- High in vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids) – 1 cup cooked = 105% RDI.
- Excellent source of manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium, potassium and vitamin C.
- Good source of fibre, protein, vitamin B1 and zinc.
How to use Sprinkle into sauces, soups, stews and casseroles to enhance flavour. Mix with green smoothies, protein drinks or fruit juices to boost nutritional content.
- Produced from Natural dried leaves. Spinacia oleracea. Produce of Spain.
- Nothing added – No artificial colours, preservatives, or added sugar.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.