Used in conjunction with the Voice AlertTM Monitor (sold separately) to help increase safety for an elderly person or someone who is at risk of falls or who may wander. Connect the mat to the monitor (sold separately) and place mat under the person in bed, chair, wheelchair, or on the floor next to them. The mat can be set to trigger the monitor’s alarm or voice recording when pressure is either put onto the mat (stepped on) or taken off the mat (person gets up). All Sensor Mats are designed to work with users weighing 27kg (4st 3lb) and above. Wipe clean.
- Designed to increase safety in the home and help prevent falls/wandering
- No tricky installation – use in conjunction with Voice Alert(TM) Monitor
- Mat is placed under person when seated/lying down, or on the floor
- Triggers alarm when pressure changes
- Alerts others in the home that person is wandering