Licorice has long been recognized for the natural sweetness of its deep-sinking roots. It is known widely as a candy flavoring, but its value goes far beyond that. The dietary use of licorice goes back several thousand years. Next to ginseng, licorice is the most popular herb in chinese formulas to balance other herbs. Licorice root has been used by traditional herbalists as a general tonic and for respiratory support. It also supports the liver. It has a reputation for helping the entire body maintain balance and promoting well-being. Licorice contains the triterpenoid saponin, glycyrrhizin. Each capsule contains 396 mg licorice root. Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Supports the adrenal glands
- Provides lymphatic energy
- Supports the liver and proper sugar balance
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency