N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) Protects Against Cellular Damage and is a great Hangover Remedy! Powerful Antioxidant – NAC is a form of the amino acid cysteine. It is known to help increase glutathione and reduce the alcohol toxicity that causes many hangover symptoms. It’s no surprise that alcohol places additional stress on the liver. NAC improves liver function and is excellent for preventing hangovers and for protecting the liver from alcohol and other toxins that cause cellular damage. Active Ingredient N Acetyl Cysteine Other Ingredients Rice flour, Magnesium Stearate (flowing agent, vegetable origin) Hypromellose (Capsule) Nutritional Information One capsule provides N Acetyl Cysteine 500mg Directions Take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Suitable for vegetarians. If you are planning a few drinks, take 1 capsule prior to drinking, then 1 or 2 depending on how much you’ve had to drink before bed. Keep out of the reach of children Store in a cool dry place When using nutritional supplements please consult with your doctor if you undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding Nutritional food supplement to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- N Acetyl Cysteine is a great HANGOVER CURE! It also boost’s the body’s immune system.
- Anti-Ageing – N Acetyl Cysteine is found in beta-keratin, the main protein in nails, skin and hair. It helps maintain a healthy, youthful appearance by encouraging collagen production and skin elasticity.
- Respiratory illnesses N Acetyl Cysteine slows the progression of COPD and emphysema through these anti-inflammatory mechanisms. It is commonly used elsewhere in Europe in cough medications.
- At NatuRem we are totally dedicated to providing our customers with extremely high quality ethically produced natural dietary supplements all supported by medical and scientific research. It is clear that in today’s world due to intensive farming we cannot rely on getting all the goodness that we need from the produce we eat so natural supplementation used in the right way can be a very important part of our daily diet.
- N Acetyl Cysteine is an Anti-inflammatory – Oxidative stresses cause production of free radicals which cause inflammation. This is now thought to be the cause of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Heart Disease. N Acetyl Cysteine regulates mitochondrial behaviour and reverses the mitochondrial dysfunction caused by free radicals and enhances their function. N Acetyl Cysteine ensures optimum functioning of the mitochondria, stopping inflammation and therefore treating and preventing these diseases.