Indigo Herbs Myrrh Tincture is a traditional esoteric herbal supplement that has been used in the middle east for centuries. Traditionally used for treatment to teeth and joints among other things. This tincture is made up of only the finest quality Myrrh resin.
Traditionally Taken: 1-2 ml 2 times per day or as directed by a Herbal practitioner.
Quality and Manufacture:
Myrrh Resin is tapped from a tree. This is done by scraping the bark and allowing the resins to bleed out and harden. These hardened resins are called tears. Tapping is done 2 to 3 times a year with the final taps producing the best tears due to their higher aromatic chemical constituents. The Myrrh resin then undergoes a process of cold percolation in order to extract the active constituents into tincture form. The cold percolation method employs a gradient circulation of the solution which keeps the plant ingredients in perpetual contact with the ethanol. This technique is faster and more efficient than maceration and ensures there is less waste of precious plant materials. This premium quality product is manufactured to GMP standards and Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs. It is 100% pure botanical ingredients, completely free of synthetic ingredients with absolutely nothing added.
- Traditionally used for the joints and teeth
- Myrrh Tincture is the active constituents of the Commiphora myrrha tree extracted into ethanol. (medical alcohol)
- Extraction Ratio: 1:3 Alcohol Volume: 90%
- Quality Assured to Indigo Herbs Excellent Standards. This product is 100% pure botanical ingredients, completely free of synthetic ingredients. It is manufactured to GMP standards.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.