Copper was used in medicine by the ancient Egyptians who used copper in compounds for healing wounds, treating headaches, epilepsy and for sterilizing water. The Greeks used copper as an anti-infective and the Romans used it for skin, neurological and inflammatory conditions. The ancient Indians and Persians used copper to treat lung conditions whilst it is thought the Aztecs used it as part of a throat gargle.
The use of bio magnetism in various clinics throughout the world is ever increasing with reports from healers who have observed positive benefits from natural magnetism upon health and well-being through stimulation of blood circulation and building of cells to rejuvenate tissue in the body. Bio-magnetism is thought to affect iron and oxygen in the blood ,promoting circulation.
Magnetism is thought to increase electrical conductivity of blood. A weak current is passed through the blood producing increased ions that contributes towards more efficient blood flow and is thought to stabilize blood pressure. It is thought that natural iron found in the blood is magnetized resulting in increased oxygen to cell tissue that promotes an increase of carbon dioxide waste from the cells to the lungs for removal which is thought to result in less fatigue and an increase in vitality.
Research has shown that magnetic therapy may:
Increase melatonin and it’s growth hormones
Wearing a magnetic bracelet can ease pain caused by arthritis of the hips and knees UK researchers have shown. The British Medical Journal study found a significant reduction in pain scores among people wearing copper magnetic bracelets and that benefits from wearing the bracelets were in addition to existing treatments.
SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE IF YOU HAVE OR WILL BE FITTED WITH A PACEMAKER OR ANY MEDICAL DEVICE BEFORE WEARING A MAGNETIC BRACELET.
- Striking heavy lace design bracelet. This bracelet has been made from solid 12SWG copper wire and has been beautifully crafted to create this intricate and eye-catching lace design.
- It contains two rare earth magnets measuring 1700 gauss that are found at the tip of each end of the bracelet.This bracelet not only offers relief from arthritic conditions , it also serves as a lovely item of jewellery. The bracelet is also slightly expandable so will that it rest comfortably on the wrist.
- Standard size: Fits wrist sizes (172mm)-(190mm) 6 3/4″ – 7 1/2″ .Made in the United Kingdom consisting of pure copper.
- Combi set includes an attractive smooth finished copper magnetic ring containing earth magnets. Comes in three different sizes: Small:16 -18mm; Medium: 19-21mm; Large: 22-25mm. Please select required ring size from the drop-down menu option box (above). All rings made in the United Kingdom from pure copper.
- All bracelet ssets are sent to the customer in a free black presentation box.