The knee Bop is designed for everyone who has an injury below the knee, or individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation or ulcers of the foot. It has been designed as a great alternative to using crutches
To use the Knee Bop, the user simply places their knee of the injured leg on the knee pad and then rests the ankle on the rear support and then propels the knee walker with the able leg.
There is a deluxe brake handle that can be adjusted for either left or right handed use. The handle and leg height can be adjusted up or down, without using tools, meaning this knee walker is ideal for users of all heights and sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 21 stone.
The 8 casters are ideal for inside or outsider use, and with this knee walker folding it is ideal for transporting in a car, or simply for storing. The padded cushion makes this knee walker not only practical but also comfertable.
The Knee Bop, Knee walker is a great alternative to crutches and at this price is unbeatable.
- Deluxe break leaver that cann be adjusted for right, or left handed use & padded cushion for extra comfort.
- A great new alternative to crutches, ideal for anyone who has an injury below the knee.
- Folds for easy transportation or storage
- Tool free leg and handle height adjustment means this knee walker should suit most heights of users
- Maximum weight capacity 136kg (21st)