The revolutionary Invacare Storm 4 power wheelchair has been created to satisfy even the most demanding requirements regarding configurability, adaptability and functionality. Not only is it stylish to look at & a pleasure to drive, it’s easy to maintain; the unique, flexible seat configuration makes all adjustments simple & quick to undertake. Due to its clever design, the driving unit construction makes servicing the Storm 4 easy.
Thanks to its modular concept, the Invacare Storm 4 easily adapts to a diverse range of requirements. The motor type and speed can be selected according to the individual’s primary requirements for either indoor or outdoor use.
The Storm 4 has been developed under the motto “easy to deal with”. Seat & back rest widths range from 380 to 530 mm and can be adjusted with just one tool. An integrated scale marking shows the selected width. The batteries are extremely simple to remove and electronics are easily accessed for quick, trouble-free servicing.
The contemporary design of the Storm 4 underlines its robust construction and good driving performance. Modern LED lights add to its elegance and the front arms can be coloured with attractive side applications. The shroud comes in different shades, and all coloured fabrics can be changed easily. Matching seat covers are also available. The Storm 4 certainly lives up to its claim of simply the best fit!
Standard features include:
Tension adjustable backrest
Seat depths 410mm-510mm, stepless adjustment (16″-20″)
Detachable T-Armrests, height, width and depth adjustable with standard armpad
Manually settable seat tilt
Multi adjustable legrests
ACS2 Advanced Control System
Puncture proof castors and drive wheels
4 Point tie down system
Lapbelt with autolock (adjustable both sides)
Wheel lock/parking brake
Toolkit and 8A (200 – 250V) Charger
- Low seat height – Low seat to floor height on 400mm (with seat lifter option): better access under tables or when entering /exiting vehicles
- Column lift – The elegant new column lift offers a raised height of 250 mm. Very stable and safe with minimised risk of trapped fingers
- New driving unit design – Attractive and modern design. Many shades available for shroud and front arms. Colours can be easily changed
- Powerful front arms – New design combined with long rear swing arms give a comfortable ride with consistently good traction and stability
- Available in blue, black, champagne, transparent cherry, white & olive green