Invacare Kite is an outdoor-indoor power wheelchair built to incorporate new wheelbase technology. Packed with features, this adaptable power chair comes equipped with Dual Swing Technology (DST); a unique suspension system that guarantees superior driving comfort & traction. Kite is designed for active users who love outdoor activities yet who still require a compact chair in their everyday life.
A unique hybrid in terms of performance, driving comfort & compactness. DST, large wheels & an exceptionally compact base enable first-class outdoor performance across everyday activities. Add another dimension to Kite & opt for G-Trac technology to enjoy enhanced driving performance & safety.
It comes with a host of advanced technology extras; this power chair is truly modular & can be precisely configured to user needs.
It boasts the very latest Invacare technologies, including SSD-motors, G-Trac & DST, which allows for an exceptionally smooth & comfortable ride. The bumpers are integral to the DST system, which in contrast to sprung suspension, absorbs shocks & reduces vibration for a smoother ride.
Tension Adjustable Backrest cushion
Telescopic Seat Frame & Plate with Side Rails width 380 to 530 mm, plus 50mm by arms
Seat Widths from 440mm-480mm with, plus 50mm on armrests
Seat Depths 410mm-510mm
Detachable T-Armrests, height, width & depth adjustable with standard armpad
Manually settable seat tilt (0-12 degrees) & backrest recline (90 to 120 degrees)
Standard 80 detachable legrest hangers with fixed footplate
ACS 2 Control System with REM Type A Controller
250mm puncture proof PU-foam sealed, grey castors
350mm puncture proof solid inlay grey drive wheels
6km/h 4 Pole Motors & 60Ah gel Batteries
Bolt on or quick release anti tippers
4 Point tie down system
Lapbelt with autolock (adjustable both sides)
Wheel lock/parking brake
Toolkit & 8A (200-250V) Charger
- Modulite seat system – The foundation consists of a telescopic seat frame including a side rail, allowing individual placement of armrests and accessories
- Standard seat tilt – Seat angle can be set by a spindle or adjusted electronically for greater stability and improved downhill driving comfort
- Dual Swing Technology (DST) – The heart of the DST is the pendulum axis, which works in tandem with the central shock absorbers, resulting in superior balance and confidence
- The DST operates both horizontally and vertically. It allows for independent or combined movements. DST boosts the traction of this power chair to ensure a comfortable ride
- Available in black, transparent blue, electric red and silver metallic