This cost effective range of plastic grab rails is made from white PVC tubes with moulded end fittings. They have circular fixing plates which have a covering disc supplied that clips into place, hiding the screw heads. The tubes are fluted along their length to provide better grip for wet hands.
No electrical earthing required. The covering disc is available as a spare, making this product suitable for refurbishment.
- These grab rails are fluted along to provide a textured surface for better grip for wet hands, making it ideal for use in bathrooms and shower areas
- Easy to install and can be fitted in either vertical, horizontal or an incline position depending on position in the bathroom and intended use
- Provides additional safety and support when getting into and out of the bath or shower, or can be used to help with standing up from the toilet or for use near internal and external steps
- Made from durable PVC tubing that fully insulates fixings meaning that no electrical earthing is required
- The clip-on covering discs hide unsightly screw heads once the grab rail is fixed in position