No harmful chemicals, an adorable face, and designed especially for small hands and textures for reliefing teething pains – Kawan teether is a must-have for all babies. 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, sllicone and BPA Handpainted with natural plant pigments Texture on beak, feet and neek -ideal for reliefing irritated gums The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevents bacteria build-up Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand 10 cm tall Kawan teether comes in an eco friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy. Complies to safety standard EN 71.
- 100% natural rubber – free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Relief for irritated gums
- Soft, light and gentle – hand painted with natural plant pigments
- Danish design made in Malaysia
- Suitable from birth, 10cm tall, perfect size for small hands