Hemp seed has been used as a source of food throughout history. The protein in hemp is a complete protein, which also contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids. It is hypoallergenic and an excellent protein source for vegetarians. Hemp seed’s pleasant, nutty taste makes it easy to incorporate it into recipes. Hemp seed is produced with minimal processing. Once harvested, it is cleaned and sorted. Those of the highest quality are selected. The seeds are hulled – removing their hard outer shell. Hemp seed is high in Iron, which helps increase energy. It is also high in Magnesium, which helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Rich in iron, magnesium & omega 3 fatty acids
- Contributes to good cholesterol, brain function, healthy bones & teeth, high energy
- A complete protein, an excellent source for vegetarians.
- Hemp seeds have a nutty taste which makes it easy to incorporate it into recipes.
- Certified organic by the soil associate and vegan by the vegan society