The Ramp People’s folding wheelchair ramps are our best selling wheelchair ramps, and are all available to buy VAT exempt if you qualify.
These ramps are lightweight, durable and have an anti- slip grip surface. This range folds down to half its width, making them easily portable. They require no installation, just rest on and go. Suitable for manual and electric wheelchairs or scooters.
These double width track ramps offer a wide non-slip surface with a substantial weight load capacity suitable for use as a wheelchair ramp, disabled ramp, house ramp or by retail shops on the high street in accordance with the DDA act.
The two hinged tracks simply unfold and can be positioned accordingly for maximum safety and support with an angled lip at the top of the ramp for added security. A centre mounted carrying handle enables easy portability.
Extremely high quality and durable these folding loading ramps are not to be mistaken for inferior copies seen elsewhere.
- Lifetime Guarantee on The Ramp People non-slip surface
- Folding Ramp Design for easy storage and transport
- Lengths from 610mm (2ft) to 2440mm (8ft) available
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Edges on each side of the ramp to prevent accidentally wheeling off