The elegant Derby handle is reputed to be the invention of an earlier Lord Derby who wanted a practical stick he could also hook over his arm. In everyday and post Op use, this cane is practical, height adjustable (from 77-102cm approx. 30-40″) and ideal for supporting both your hand and spreading your walking weight. And not only is this cane practical and safe, but it also looks great, with the beautiful, black marbled handle, complimenting the matching black aluminium shaft, with non-slip rubber ferrule, that ensures stability as you walk. In addition, you can easily adjust this cane to the perfect, recommended, height, in a fun, simple procedure, that you and a friend can do in a couple of minutes. Here’s how – The walking stick user should stand upright, in the type of shoes they usually wear, with their arms hanging down naturally by their sides. Another person should offer the walking stick up to your arm and use the stick height adjusters to adjust the height, so that the handle is level with the bump at the bottom of the wrist bone. This will mean that the users arm will be slightly bent when they hold the stick. And as with all things of value, it’s all about quality. This cane is produced by a top British cane manufacturer, in the heart of Somerset in the UK. So the last thing you need to do right now, is to take one more look, admire the craftsmanship and then add it to your cart, because this purchase is one that you’ll always be pleased you made.
- A very stylish, contemporary derby cane, that adds that sense of fashionable refinement to any occasion
- Practical and height adjustable and ideal for post op use.
- Great value bundle and a great collectors cane, with assured quality from a top UK cane manufacturer, based in Somerset, Hampshire.
- The black acrylic handle, features an attractive marbling of colours that is smooth and comfortable to the touch.
- The black aluminium shaft is fitted with a smart, copper-coloured collar and non-slip rubber ferrule, for greater walking stability.