Ethos Jamu Kidney Stone Relief – ‘Pentugin’ Dissolves Kidney Stones Naturally
Contents (1 Sachet): 7g of Ethos Jamu powder.
Instructions: Take 2 sachets daily.
Dosage: Mix the contents of 1 sachet with 1/2 a glass (100 ml) of boiling water & add 10-20 ml of honey (2-4 teaspoons) to taste.
Imperatae Rhizoma, Sericocalycis Folium, Boesenbergiae Rhizoma, Sonchi Folium, Curcunae Rhizoma, Psophocarpi Seeds, Parkia Seeds, Glycyrrhizae Radix & Garcinia Fructus.
- Ethos JamuTM ‘Pentugin’ Kidney Stone Relief Sachets – 10 x 7g Sachets
- Dissolves Kidney Stones Naturally – A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus, is a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from dietary minerals in the urine.
- Kidney stones are one of the most common disorders of the urinary tract; in the United States each year more than one million people visit their health care providers and more than 300,000 people go to emergency rooms for kidney stone problems so it represents a very serious problem indeed.
- Ethos Jamu Kidney stone relief has been specifically formulated to treat kidney stones by helping the body to break down the stones and remove them from the body naturally. Comes with information on our Ethos all natural ‘quick fix’ solution which, when used in conjunction with Ethos Jamu Kidney Stone Relief, can literally clear out your kidney stones without the need for painful and invasive surgery.
- The hallmark of kidney stones that obstruct the ureter or renal pelvis is excruciating, intermittent pain that radiates from the flank to the groin or to the inner thigh. This particular type of pain, known as renal colic, is often described as one of the strongest pain sensations known. Renal colic caused by kidney stones is commonly accompanied by urinary urgency, restlessness, hematuria, sweating, nausea, and vomiting. It typically comes in waves lasting 20 to 60 minutes caused by peristaltic contractions of the ureter as it attempts to expel the stone.