These are ‘go-anywhere’ stalwart models of walking stick, for everyday use and perfectly light weight and sturdy for those with painful hand conditions.This elegant Olive Green Derby offers excellent support as the users weight is carried directly over the shaft of the stick. And don’t forget, we’ve added those difficult to find, ferrules and a matching wrist loop, to produce this top quality bundle. And as with all things of value, it’s all about quality. This cane is produced by a top British cane manufacturer, in the heart of Somerset in the UK. So the last thing you need to do right now, is to take one more look, admire the craftsmanship and then add it to your cart, because this purchase is one that you’ll always be pleased you made. Also,If you need height adjustment, it’s a fun, simple procedure that you and a friend can do in a couple of minutes. Here’s how – The walking stick user should stand upright, in the type of shoes they usually wear, with their arms hanging down naturally by their sides. Another person should turn the walking stick upside down, so that the handle is resting on the floor. Positioning the stick next to the user, make a small mark on the shaft of the stick, level with the bump at the bottom of the wrist bone. This will mean that the users arm will be slightly bent when they hold the stick. Using a small saw, cut the stick at this point. Remove the rubber ferrule from the discarded section and fit it to the stick.
- Light Weight, Robust And Perfect For Painful Hand Conditions, Such As Arthritis And Rheumatism.
- Ideal For Light Orthopaedic and Post Op Use
- Includes 2 Spare Ferrules, Matching Wrist Loop And is Height Adjustable with a fun, simple shortening guide in the text,( if required) Height: 92cm
- Beautiful Collectors Cane That Will Make Your Collection Utterly Unique
- Great value bundle with assured quality from a top UK cane manufacturer, based In Somerset, Hampshire.