The Fulcrum Comfort Wheelchair Cushion utilises the latest fabric technology and a unique combination of foams and pre-defined shaping to provide the user with the following benefits: Seating Management: The Fulcrum meets the support, positioning and pressure relief needs of the individual. This is achieved by the beneficial properties of varying densities of foams, including visco-elastic, within specific areas of the cushion. Comfort and Stability: The visco-elastic foam layer allows more individual contours to be accommodated, which provides additional pressure relief and support. Cooler, drier seating: The Coolflow has a special layer that promotes heat and vapour dispersion from around the pelvic area. Hygiene: The internal foam is protected by a vented elastic Platilon contamination barrier. Convenience and safety: Every cushion has a firm edge and a non-slip base to aid transfer.
- Wipe down & Water resistant. Replaceable covers
- Visco-elastic foam for comfort with Pre-emptive shaping, shaped for the user.
- Hook and Loop Velcro for secure positioning of the cushion in a wheel chair. Non-slip Rubber base for other. Carry handle for transportation and easy removal.
- Water resistant easy to clean wipe down fabric. Internal spacer fabric for Cool flow heat dispersal. The internal foam is protected by a vented elastic contamination barrier.
- 8.5CM Thickness/Height . Wide range of sizes (WidthxDepth). From 10 inches -20 inches