It is important to always dilute essential oils before using on the skin. The oil can be diluted in carrier oils such as Grapeseed or Sweet Almond or put in a bath. Essential oils can be used in a burner or diffuser with water or in a steam inhalation. Essential oils can also be used on a hot or cold compress.
- Celery is a good tonic for the liver and the digestive system in general.
- Use for arthritis, rheumatism and gout where the accumulation of toxins can give rise to pain and inflammation.
- Celery Seed can be used for fatigue and exhaustion
- Celery oil blends well with such oils as, Lavender, Pine, Coriander and Tea tree
- All essential oils come in 10ml amber bottles with a comprehensive information sheet