Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy
Developed by healthcare professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley. The caddy enables a patient to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently, without being reliant upon carers.
One large and one small compartment to allow the user to separate items such as glasses, keys, medication etc. Supplied with a tray, that is designed to safely transport a plate of food, and a mug holder, which catches any spillages. An anti-spill mug cover is also included to prevent any inadvertent spillages when transporting a mug or cup. This simple cover creates a seal and helps to keep liquids inside. It also insulates hot drinks, helping them to keep them warm.
The caddy is easy to fit to most styles of walking frame. Manufactured from a tough, durable plastic it can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying.
- Maximum carrying weight 2kg
- Width without tray 434mm (17″)
- Width with tray 457mm (18″)
- Depth with tray 310mm (121/4″)
- Height 200mm (8″)
- Only needs 4.75″ of striaght frame to clip over
- Total weight 1kg
- Enables users of wheeled walking frames to transport small items around the home
- Supplied with a caddy, tray and anti-spill mug holder
- Fits easily to most styles of walking frame
- Made from durable plastic
- Can be cleaned in a dishwasher