Borage oil is the richest source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) containing up to 25%, which is more than twice as much as occurs in Evening Primrose oil. Clinical trials have shown that GLA helps to encourage healthy, mobile joints, and used regularly on the skin it helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Add borage oil at 10% – 15% to other carriers to give blends a boost, or use it undiluted as an intensive night-time treatment.
- Therapeutic effects: Skin softening, soothing and moisturising
- Botanical Name: Borago officinalis
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Method of extraction: Cold pressed from the seeds
- Cruelty-free. Quinessence are British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection approved manufacturers therefore none of our products are tested on animals, and suitable for Vegans