Our Sacroiliac belt has been designed to help your hips regain their natural movement. It works by compressing and supporting the hip or sacroiliac joints. This reduces sacroiliac pain by supporting the joints and prevents excessive movement. The belt is lightweight and easy to use. It’s made from hygienic anti-microbial breathable material so it can be worn under or over clothing.
Unlike other back supports that you generally wear above the waist, the Sacroiliac Belt fits around hips and compresses the pelvis. It is this compression that support ligaments that may have become loose or injured. If when lying down you have pain when raising your leg, this could be an indication that there is a Sacroiliac problem. The pain could be in the lower back through to pain in the lower buttocks and upper legs. After fitting the Sacroiliac Belt you should see this pain reduce as the ligaments become supported and the pelvis compressed.
Small/Medium: Hip up to 38″
Medium/Large: Hip up to 47″
Our Sacroiliac belt is unique; it has been designed with considerable input from The London Spine Clinic on Harley Street, London. The London Spine Clinic is the number 1 private clinic in the UK specialising in back pain with a private client list covering Olympic champions and a whole host of sports professionals. When you buy our Sacroiliac belt you are safe in the knowledge that you are buying a British designed and manufactured product and we believe the quality shows.
- Designed with the London Spine Clinic the Sacroiliac Belt works to compress the joints, relieving pain in the lateral lower back, hip and buttock (sacroiliac) area.
- The Sacroiliac Belt provides maximum support with minimal pressure to prevent excessive movement in the hips.
- Designed to help your hips regain their natural movement this back support compresses the pelvis and also supports ligaments that may have become loose or injured.
- Made from a lightweight, breathable, hygenic anti-microbial fabric it is comfortable to wear under clothing and against the skin.
- Easy to fit with front velcro fastening and can be adjusted to the tension you prefer.