Aloe Vera Gel, the must-have product for skincare.
Aloe Vera Gel is renowned for its antibacterial and antifungal properties; it has deep penetrating properties and acts as an anti-inflammatory. The gel is also highly moisturising and has soothing and cooling properties.
Aloe Vera Gel can be used to soothe the symptoms of a number of skin conditions including eczema, dry skin and acne. The gel is frequently used to treat the damaging effects associated with sunburn, moisturising and cooling the skin and providing relief from the pain. Similarly the gel is highly moisturising and offers soothing relief for irritated skin. For people that have scalp conditions such as dandruff, Aloe Vera Gel may help eliminate the dandruff and repair skin that has been damaged by either scratching or by the condition itself.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- Excellent moisturisation for dry or damaged skin
- Ideal for travel and complies with airport hand luggage regulations. Fits easily into a handbag
- High in Vitamin B, C, folic acid and carotene
- No fragrances, colours, parabens or sulphates
- Helps ease the pain, discomfort and damage caused by sunburn